can't stop, can't sleep...

Monday, September 04, 2006

my little baby boyfriend

for my little baby boyfriend...

As long as the poets write...
Boy, my love will grow for you
If I should die before tomorrow
I won't regret a single day,
Because I have your love
It must be in the way you say my name...
It takes away my worries and my pains,
I know we can make it through the rain...together...
If ever I can't make it to heaven...
At least I have you in my arms
I found an angel here on earth
That I can call my very own, mine...
And if my life would end tomorrow...
At least I found my own piece of heaven...
The day that I found you...
Like the river flows...
the flower that grows,
the sunshine glows...
like the moon that rise...
the butterfly that flies...
My love for you will never end
i will be here forever to stay...
iloveyou
;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home